Freyssinet group has been active in the region since the early 1970s, completing numerous important civil works projects such as The Rehabilitation of the Bubiyan Bridge in Kuwait, the LRT – Dubai Metro in United Arab Emirates, more recently the Jamarat Bridges in Mina in Saudi Arabia, the Al-Safooh Light Tramway system in Dubai and many others.
The Civil work Business Unit in Freyssinet Middle East covers the following activities and services:
- Design, supply and installation of Post-tensioning systems for bridges, silos water tanks diaphragm walls and ground anchors using proprietary systems: C-Range for round cables and F and B-Ranges for flat cables with PC strands in addition to the Freyssibar system using High tensile strength Bars.
- Design supply and installation Bridges fittings: Bearings, Expansion Joints and Seismic devices
- Design and erection of bridges decks using different methods of constructions such as: precast segmental span-span , Incremental Launching, Balanced Cantilevers..etc
- Design, supply and installation of Stay Cable bridges
- Lifting and translation of Heavy Load structures.
Freyssinet has more than 260 civil work projects in the region.