With regional office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and offices across the Middle East, Freyssinet is a world leader in specialized areas of prestressing, construction methods, cable-stayed structures, structural accessories and the repair, reinforcement and maintenance of structures.
We pride ourselves on the successes of each member of our team and their innovative solutions to each project we undertake. We are always looking for talented people to help us support our mission: To design, build and maintain innovative technologies to the civil engineering industry.
Above all, we recognize our professional civil engineering responsibility to provide economical and practical solutions with a strong commitment to excellence.
If you wish to submit your details for any potential vacancies, please fill in the form below. We will contact you in due course if anything suitable arises.
FREYSSINET are recruiting for an experienced civil engineer in design.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Diploma: Civil Engineering Degree (Concrete and Steel structures)
- Experience: 5 years in design of concrete (RC and PT) and steel structures with ACI and BS codes (structures including buildings, bridges, silos)
- Design Software: RAM Concept, ETABS, ADAPT, AUTOCAD,…
A knowledge of Repair and Strengthening will be an advantage; A good level of English language and experience in UAE is essential and Arabic language may also be an advantage.
The selected candidate will display a mature, open and friendly personality, with excellent communication skills, capable of working well in a team of different nationalities and cultures. Freyssinet welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, male and female, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
MENARD VIBRO & FREYSSINET are recruiting for an experienced: “Senior Accountant”
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To record and manage B/S and P&L entries in multiple currencies
- To secure and control the implementation of approved charts of accounts
- To record transactions with all clients (AR/AP)
- To supervise and control out-flows and in-flows by way of cash and/or all payment instruments approved by the company
- To ensure the accountancy is entire, accurate and structured in accordance with local regulations and the company policies
- To produce periodic reconciliations (SoA, bank, intercompany, …)
- To produce reports as requested
To cover the geographical or business perimeter, the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 years’ operating at senior level, and must have good financial audit experience.
She/ he will be fully qualified as Senior Accountant and knowledgeable across the expected areas: accounting management, prepare financial statement and supporting document, fixed asset, intercompany transactions, balance sheet and cash control; compliance with legal and corporate processes.
The ideal candidate will work with several tools, including many applications within Oracle (PeopleSoft) and must be proficient with Excel.
Good level of English language and experience in UAE is essential; French or Arabic language is an advantage as is experience of the construction industry. Excellent analytical and technical accounting skills are required.
The selected candidate will display a mature, open and friendly personality, with excellent communication skills, capable of working well in a team of different nationalities and cultures.