All structures, whether belonging to the field of civil engineering structures, residential, industrial or historical buildings, ports, harbours, waterways are susceptible to process of aging and undergo changes over the time that may create them unsuitable for use.
Different structural causes, such as:
- Change of use,
- Change of codes (winds, earthquakes, safety),
- Design errors,
- Poor implementation,
- Material fatigue,
- Excessive loadings,
- Ground movements
can cause requirements in structural strengthening and upgrading.
With more than 60 years of experience in structural strengthening and retroffiting, Freyssinet as a specialized contractor, offers a guaranteed turnkey service through Foreva®Solutions.
With Foreva®Solutions, Freyssinet can offer a various kind of strengthening works:
- Additional prestressing using wide range of Freyssinet prestressing systems,
- Strengthening by dry sprayed concrete – shotcrete,
- Carbon fiber bonded composites:
- High modulus fabrics
- Pultruded laminated
- Pultruded rods
- Metal and wood reinforcement,
- Underpinning with micro-piles,
- Load transfer with Freyssinet flat jacks.
Foreva®Solutions enable Freyssinet to carry out structural strengthening and retrofit works in line with the latest standards and excellence engineering practice, with respect to all environmental requirements.
FOREVA®SOLUTIONS – a turnkey service for the long-term enhancement of your structures.