All structures, whether belonging to the field of civil engineering structures, residential, industrial or historical buildings, ports, harbours, waterways are susceptible to process of aging and undergo changes over the time that may create them unsuitable for use.
Deterioration of concrete structures, such as:
- Cavities and honeycombs due to poor fabrication,
- Superficial erosion due to wearing actions,
- Superficial dissolution due to aggressive chemicals or pure water,
- Flaking due to freeze and thaw cycles,
- Cracking due to excessive shrinkage, excessive deformations,
- Concrete spalling due to expanding oxides and
- Concrete/rebars alteration or break out due to thermal/fire effects
are common pathologies of concrete structures.
With more than 60 years of experience in structural repair and restoration, Freyssinet as a specialized contractor, offers you a guaranteed turnkey service through Foreva®Solutions.
With Foreva®Solutions , Freyssinet can offer a various kind of services:
- Crack bonding by injections,
- Concrete break out by hydro-demolition,
- Surface repairs by patching mortars,
- Repairs by self-compacted concrete,
- Re-profiling by wet or dry concrete spraying – shotcrete.
Foreva®Solutions enable Freyssinet to carry out repair and retrofit works in line with the latest standards and excellence engineering practice, with respect to all environmental requirements.
FOREVA®SOLUTIONS – a turnkey service for the long-term enhancement of your structures.