MENARD VIBRO & FREYSSINET are recruiting for an experienced: "Senior Accountant"
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To record and manage B/S and P&L entries in multiple currencies
- To secure and control the implementation of approved charts of accounts
- To record transactions with all clients (AR/AP)
- To supervise and control out-flows and in-flows by way of cash and/or all payment instruments approved by the company
- To ensure the accountancy is entire, accurate and structured in accordance with local regulations and the company policies
- To produce periodic reconciliations (SoA, bank, intercompany, …)
- To produce reports as requested
To cover the geographical or business perimeter, the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 years’ operating at senior level, and must have good financial audit experience.
She/ he will be fully qualified as Senior Accountant and knowledgeable across the expected areas: accounting management, prepare financial statement and supporting document, fixed asset, intercompany transactions, balance sheet and cash control; compliance with legal and corporate processes.
The ideal candidate will work with several tools, including many applications within Oracle (PeopleSoft) and must be proficient with Excel.
Good level of English language and experience in UAE is essential; French or Arabic language is an advantage as is experience of the construction industry. Excellent analytical and technical accounting skills are required.
The selected candidate will display a mature, open and friendly personality, with excellent communication skills, capable of working well in a team of different nationalities and cultures.